Top 5 most powerful Ayurvedic tools to great health
Thousands of years before science proved a connection between the body and mind, the sages of India had already developed Ayurveda.
It’s one of the world’s most powerful medicines in the world and it’s curing illnesses like cancer, tumours, auto immune diseases and so much more.
The benefits are vast and varied, but ultimately Ayurveda treats the root cause of a health issue, not just the symptoms. It can improve your metabolism and digestion; treat obesity and reduce water retention; reduce blood-sugar and cholesterol levels; control blood pressure and so much more. It really is amazing how it works and how the body responds.
Here are the top 5 most powerful Ayurvedic tools for great health
- Eat a balanced diet that includes the six Ayurvedic tastes – sweet, salty, sour, pungent, bitter, and astringent – and consume food with the colours of the rainbow including deep blue, purple, red, green and orange. Moong soup recipe
- Understand what your unique mind-body type is – vata, pitta or kapha and the specific needs that derive from it.
- Get abundant restful sleep without drugs or alcohol. Try Golden Milk. Here’s the recipe
- Listen to your body when it expresses itself through signals of comfort or discomfort. One of the main signals is to eat when you are hungry and not when you are not hungry. In other words, don’t just eat because it’s your normal meal time, if you aren’t hungry, wait for your digestive system to signal that you are.. This is important for good digestion.
- Strengthen your digestive system to create healthy tissues and eliminate waste products and toxins. Try a ginger and fennel tea (take ¼ tsp of each herb in a cup of hot water) and sip for a simple detox remedy at home. If you want a more profound result, complete a full detox (Try our SMART Detox).
Want to find out your unique body type … check out this blog.
Visit www.back2health.net.au or call 3255 0671 for more inforamtion on the Ayurvedic way of life and how to get back to great health natiurally.