Holistic help is at the heart of Ayurveda 360
Information on Ayurveda is on hand
At the heart of Ayurvedic medicine is recognising that the body and mind are intrinsically linked and this togetherness plays a crucial role in the holistic healing process. As part of your online course and journey to wellness our dedicated team will provide you with resources to you can use to help nurture yourself back to good health.
For 25 years Jo Formosa has helped people all over the world to achieve great health through alternative treatments and medicine.
What you’ll find on the Ayurveda 360 blog:
- Further details about the principles behind Ayurvedic treatment.
- Exclusive access to the latest in alternative medical therapies and medicine.
- Tips on ways to enhance your immunity, slow signs of premature ageing and control your blood pressure, among plenty of other topics.
- An insight into the workings of one of Australia’s top Ayurvedic practitioners.
- Practical, intelligent and personal guidance on a range of subjects.
“It’s our belief that it’s more important to treat the cause not the symptom” – Jo Formosa, Ayurveda 360 founder
- Recipes and videos to feed your mind, body and soul.
- Everything in this world is composed of five elements; air, water, fire, earth and space. According to Ayurveda these elements combine together to form the three doshas (body types): vata, pitta and kapha.
- Ayurveda advocates eating according to your body type in order to maintain balance and increase your sense of wellbeing.
Ayurvedic cooking doesn’t have rules, but rather guiding principles:
Spices should be used intelligently to balance the doshas.
Eat ideal foods for your body type and what will help you feel better day by day. Moong dal is the super food here.
Meals should be easy to digest and light.
Some foods are incompatible, such as the combination of diary with fruit.
As part of Ayurveda 360’s commitment to providing a whole-body approach to inner health we will share recipes that will help to address the root cause of problems, aid in digestion and increase your energy levels.
Why sign up for one of our programs?
When we see our clients’ faces light up because they are living their best life, we want to shout it from the rooftops. We want to share Ayurveda’s teachings and concepts to help people realise their body and mind’s full potential and overcome pain, suffering or sickness.
If you’d like to find out how Ayurveda can help teach you simple concepts that will dramatically enhance your quality of life, sign up to our newsletter. (link to lead capture)
Got a question for the blog? Email us email@example.com